Tips importing new assets into Unity
When importing new assets into Unity, you should follow these tips to avoid any problems. You will be saving yourself a lot of headaches.
- Make sure your project has no errors in the Unity console before updating or importing new assets.
- Alywas backup your project before updating or importing assets.
- Importing into a clean project first allows you to check that the package works correctly with your version of Unity.
- It’s a good idea to close any custom editor.
- Sometimes Unity fails to rebuild assemblies. If you get errors please try restart Unity.
Installing additional packages and examples
Open the Module Manager inside Unity: Main Menu > Tools > Unitycoding > Module Manager
- All availible packages
It’s a great idea to check whats new and updated in the list.
- General information
- Dependency packages
You need to install all dependecy assets before continue import selected package.
Check the changelog for additional install information.
- Download and import packages