Open the state machine editor from the unity toolbar menu Tools > Unitycoding > ICode > Create StateMachine. Unity will ask you to create a new asset, that should be saved within your project.
- Select GameObjects that have ICodeBehaviours.
- Select a StateMachine on the GameObject. One GameObject can have multiple StateMachines.
- Lock the selected StateMachine.
- Tools like Action Browser, Condition Browser, Global Variables, Error Console
- Change preferences of your state machine editor.
- Select parent state machines.
- Create variables for your state machine.
- Create/Edit states, actions, conditions and transitions.
- Select a state to edit it.
- Change the name of the state. Enter a unique name within the state machine to change it using SetState action.
- Enter a state description, so others know what you are doing.
- Add and edit state actions.
- Selectable transitions from selected state.
- Add/edit conditions.